On October 1st & 2nd, Champions Park in Louisville, Kentucky will transform into the rowdiest rock festival known to mankind! Louder Than Life 2016 is set to be the hardest party of the year, so we narrowed down a list of the top 5 reasons why the festival rocks harder than any other.
1. Celebrity Chefs: Every festival-goer knows you can’t rock out on an empty stomach! Luckily, Louder Than Life has pulled together a roster of #GourmetManFood extraordinaries to tempt your taste buds, including: Edward Lee, Tom Coghill, and Bill Kuns. Take a look at those burgers below! Is your mouth watering yet?
2. Metal Mini Golf: As if LTL didn’t ready have enough sights and sounds to keep you busy between sets, they’ve added a mini Metal Golf Course! Summon up the skills and courage to golf through the maze of graveyard tombstones and guitars while waiting on your favorite band to take the stage.
3. Roughing It: Camping is back, and even better than ever for this year’s edition of Louder Than Life. Campgrounds have moved to a closer, more convenient location for easy access to the festival and amenities, and there’s now a “Campers Only” entrance (score!). Plus there’s a ton of fun, exclusive activities for campers (like the photo below) that you won’t want to miss!
4. The Music Experience: At Louder Than Life, you not only experience the show from a listening perspective, but all of the elements involved. The ‘Music Experience’ exhibit features guitars, basses, amps, drums, keyboards and all the electronic gear straight out of any musicians fantasy.
Watch the video below to see Faisal Khalil experience the music firsthand!
5. The Killer Lineup: Of course, the most exciting part of #LTL2016 is the artists! Catch performances by Avenged Sevenfold, Slayer, The Cult, The Pretty Reckless, Pierce The Veil, Chevy Metal, The Amity Affliction, Slipknot, Disturbed, Korn, Alter Bridge and many more!