Voted San Diego’s Best Live Music Venue, Belly Up Solana boasts an atmosphere that is uniquely Southern California. Belly Up is known for bringing in the best artists, both up and coming acts and the legends, no matter the genre.
- Whiskey Avengers (Apr. 24)
- Walter Trout (Apr. 25)
- Jungle feat. Terrakroma (Apr. 26)
- Stepping Feet (Apr. 27)
- The White Buffalo (Apr. 28)
- Abbey Road (Apr. 29)
- BFD Comedy Show (May 1)
- Lindsey Buckingham (May 3)
Hungry? These restaurants are super close to the venue!
- Wild Note Cafe- 143 S. Cedros Ave
- Zinc Cafe- 132 S. Cedros Ave
- Lockwood Table Cafe- 346B S. Cedros Ave
- Beach Grass Cafe- 159 S. Hightway 101
Thirsty? Grab a drink post show at one of these nearby hotspots!
- Tidewater Tavern- 221 N. Highway 101
- McCaffrey’s Pub- 123 W. Plaza St
- Carruth Cellars Winery- 320 S. Cedros Ave
Parking is completely free at Belly Up, with designated spots to the right of the club. Street parking is also available.
Belly Up is a 21+ venue, no exceptions. Be sure you bring your ID to get in!
Belly Up is a no smoking venue, but there are designated smoking areas outside.
Belly Up Solana- 143 S. Cedros Ave Solana Beach 92075
Erin L., Marketing Intern
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.