LOCKN’ Festival just dropped their initial lineup for 2017 and it is jam packed with amazing artists!
Now in its 5th year, the festival returns to Oak Ridge Farm in Arrington, Virginia on August 24-27, 2017. Alongside some of the best local vendors & organizations that make LOCKN’ such a unique experience, get ready to catch special performances by today’s most respected jam artists! We took it upon ourselves to choose our Top 10 artists to watch for LOCKN’ Festival 2017!
10. WIDESPREAD PANIC
- Georgia natives and American rock band, Widespread Panic, will make you groove with their gritty guitar chords and country edge.
9. THE AVETT BROTHERS
- Bringing the folk vibes to LOCKN’, The Avett Brothers will tug at your heart strings during their intimate set.
8. THE STRING CHEESE INCIDENT
- Formed in 1993 and still bringing the grooves, there is no stopping this iconic jam band.
- After a 3 year hiatus, moe. is back and badder than ever with their heavy shreds and bass rhythms anyone can dig.
6. UMPHREY’S MCGEE
- An original prog-jam band from Indiana with Jamaican influence, Umphrey’s McGee always takes it to the next level.
5. PHIL LESH & FRIENDS
- Entering his 16th year, Phil Lesh’s classic jamband sound never fails to satisfy any audience.
4. THE REVIVALISTS
- New Orleans, roots rock natives The Revivalists are holding it down in the alternative jam scene.
3. GREENSKY BLUEGRASS
- This five-piece Americana group from Kalamazoo, MI definitely brings the grassroots vibes as they set fire to any stage.
2. JOHN BUTLER TRIO
- Australian roots band, John Butler Trio, has an eclectic sound with an array of unique instrumental sounds coming together as one.
- THE SUFFERS
- Being a 10-piece band isn’t always easy, but The Suffers make it appear that way as they bring a soulful jive anywhere they go.
Catch the bands listed above and more at LOCKN’ Festival 2017!
4-Day General Admission, VIP, Super VIP, Camping & more are ON SALE NOW, get yours fast before they run out. See you in the hills!