Need help convincing your parents to let you attend Electric Forest 2018? We got you!
One young hopeful attendee named Brendan Kaplan was having trouble convincing his parents to allow him to attend Electric Forest 2018, so he put his best pitch together by carefully crafting a PowerPoint presentation laying out his reasoning for why he should be able to go.
When the team behind Electric Forest caught wind on Twitter, they reached out to the young man’s mother and generously offered Brendan a free GA Wristband along with an upgraded PowerPoint presentation of their own highlighting the diverse musical, artistic, and learning experiences that the Forest Family enjoy every year. Needless to say, Brendan’s mom was quickly convinced and he is now gearing up for the experience of a lifetime in Rothbury, Michigan this summer!
The Electric Forest community always looks out for each other, and that attitude starts with the team who runs the festival itself. Take a page out of Brendan’s book — read the full article on the music blog This Song Is Sick and reference the PowerPoint presentation below to help you convince your parents that Electric Forest is an incredible place for young people to enjoy an experience like no other!
ELECTRIC FOREST LAYAWAY PAYMENT PLANS
This is your last chance to lock in your #EF2018 Wristband for just 1% + Fees! Get your GA or Good Life Village Wristband today, then make payments of just 16% & 17% between February and April.
All #EF2018 Wristband and Lodging Packages are eligible for a Layaway Payment Plan!
The 1% plan is offered through end of day tomorrow, January 31st, at which point a 33% plan will be all that’s available. Act fast and get secure yours now!
HOW TO PAY FOR WRISTBAND AND LODGING PACKAGES WITH LAYAWAY
Add the Wristband or Lodging Package of your choice to your cart. When asked to select your Payment Option, choose Layaway.
ENTER INFORMATION & PAY % + FEES
Complete the checkout process. All service charges and shipping fees are in your down payment. There is an additional $8.00 per order processing fee for Layaway.
A typical GA Wristband down payment would be similar to:
1% of ticket cost ($310 X 1%) = $3.10
Example Shipping Fee = $13
Example Processing Fee = $34
Layaway Fee = $8
TOTAL DOWN PAYMENT: $58.10
DOUBLE CHECK YOUR PAYMENTS
It is your responsibility to keep track of your payments.
Default on payments will result in cancellation of your order and a $50 a cancellation fee. No Exceptions. You must pay attention to your bank/credit card statements to make sure your payment went through. You will have a 10-day grace period to pay after the initial charge is attempted. If your payment is not made by the 10th day after that initial charge is run, your order will be cancelled and you will be charged a $50 a cancellation fee.
If you do not pay within the 10 day grace period, you will lose your ticket.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ – NO REINSTATEMENT
- Once you make your first payment, your purchase is reserved as long as you make all other payments on time.
- Failure to pay will result in the refund of all the money you have paid toward your purchase, less a charge of $50, and the irreversible cancellation of your order.
- Our ticketing partner will contact you within five days if your payment does not go through. Please make sure your contact information is current to guarantee that you will receive updates!
- If a payment is declined, you will be granted a 10 day window to reply to our ticketing partner’s inquiry with updated payment info.
- All payments are automatically billed to the card used for your deposit.
- At any time, you can log in to your account or call Front Gate Tickets to pay off your Layaway Plan in full.
Learn more about Electric Forest Ticket Fees here.